Why an Inheritance Advance?
America’s courts are hopelessly backlogged. In some places, it can take up to two years to get money from an inheritance. Court delays can be very frustrating and create real hardship.
For some, delayed inheritance payouts and a lack of cash can actually make it harder to sell estate property. Without cash to fund routine home maintenance or relocate those still living on the property, there can be intense pressure to sell the family home for less than fair market value simply to get the estate closed and the creditors paid.
A probate cash advance can relieve the financial pressure — making it possible for heirs to preserve and enhance the value of estate property that otherwise might have to be sold for a mere fraction of its value.
How an Inheritance Advance is Different Than a Loan.
- Many times heirs are so frustrated with the backlog of the probate courts, they look for loans.
- We provide inheritance advances which is NOT a loan, but is often called one.
- Unlike a loan, our inheritance cash advances have: no interest fees, no fixed “due date,” and impose no personal recourse or liability in the event of a payment shortfall.
- You are NOT liable for any shortfall or deficiency.
- Eligibility and approval aren’t dependent on your credit score or income.
- Simply put, an inheritance cash advance is the fastest and easiest way for you to receive and use a portion of your inheritance money right away, without taking out a loan.